• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickie Shark S handcycle for sale 27 Speeds

Quickie Shark-S 27 speed
    $2000 OBO!

Great Condition Shark-S 27 speed

Check it out! Get started riding now, on this slick looking Shark S 27 speed. This bike is in great condition. It is ready to race/ride. It is nicely set up with 27 speeds, seat cushion, and It features The X-Link which allows you to remove the forks for easy storage and transport. The 26” rear wheels have quick release axles. The seat width is 18". A great opportunity to save big - this price represents a substantial savings from the regular price of a new Shark!
    It retails on Bike-on for $5000. I'm asking $2000 OBO.
    (619)272.8441
    gonartec @ gmail. com

Are you willing to ship the bike? If so do you know what it would cost to ship to Connecticut? I'm very interested in the bike. If shipping doesn't work I have friends in Arizona that might be able to pick it up for me.

Comment

$125 shipping to Connecticut

Comment

THanks for checking on the shipping. I'm no longer interested...going to wait for a bike that's closer to me so I can try it out first.

Originally posted by cybermex View Post
        $125 shipping to Connecticut

Comment

I know it's an old thread, but did this handcycle ever sell? A friend of mine is in the market for something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by sledgrl View Post
            THanks for checking on the shipping. I'm no longer interested...going to wait for a bike that's closer to me so I can try it out first.
            Sledgrl, are you still interested in a bike? I'm selling my brand new, never been used Quickie Shark S for $3000 and I live in NY!

/forum/showthread.php?p=1576299#post1576299

Let me know if you're interested!

Comment

Working...
            X