Looking for a used handcycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a used handcycle

Anyone have a reasonable priced handcycle for sale I'm out here on the southern Oregon coast
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

There are a couple posted in equipment and services located in Northern Ca.

Comment

I have a 2011 force silver in color. I live in the bay area, ca I can ship if we come to an agreed price asking 2800.00 or best offer, I paid 3600.00 in March of 2011 thanks Steve

Comment

I just found one in Portland for $500 last month. It needed $200 to fix up, but there out there. Keep looking and you will find it. Mine was on C.L. also try craigslist for Seattle. There were a couple there too.

Comment

Whaat kind are you looking for. I may know of a couple here in N. Washington state. Do you want a recumbent or and upright?

I have a buddy in Vancouver B.C. who has a couple Top Ends for sale,a Gold and a Pro. I may want to get rid of a 27 speed Top End upright but don't want to ship.

Comment

Top End Excelerator XLT Gold for sale

Hi, I have a Top End Excelerator XLT Gold for sale. Asking $2500 email brianmconlon@yahoo.com if interested and/or have more questions.

Comment

I have a 2009 top end force for sale too. I'm asking for 1000 plus shipping i'm in northern california. Its in great condition but I can't ride it anymore because of my fucked up hip.

Comment

I have a Quickie Cyclone for sale if you're interested.

It's in great shape, good for getting around and riding. It's definitely not a racing machine but will get you some exercise.

It attaches to a chair that I'd include as well.

I'm in Puyallup WA.

Comment

Originally posted by arod636 View Post
                  I have a 2009 top end force for sale too. I'm asking for 1000 plus shipping i'm in northern california. Its in great condition but I can't ride it anymore because of my fucked up hip.
                  Do you still have this?
                  T3 Complete
                  to my alarm: "quiet b*tch! I know what I have to do every two hr. Argggggg!!!!"

sigpic

Comment

I have this one if your still looking

It's an older FreedomRyder, but it's priced right. Depends on if you are looking for something 'high end' or just want to ride. I bought it for $500 and paid just over $200 for new tires tubes and a tune up. I will sell it for $550. I live in Vancouver, Wa. Come on up and lets go for a ride and you can see if it's what you are looking for.
                    Either way good luck and enjoy some quality outdoor time.
                    Aaron Stanley
                    T-10sion
                    the pics are before I put new tires on it.

Comment

Originally posted by T-tension View Post
                      It's an older FreedomRyder, but it's priced right. Depends on if you are looking for something 'high end' or just want to ride. I bought it for $500 and paid just over $200 for new tires tubes and a tune up. I will sell it for $550. I live in Vancouver, Wa. Come on up and lets go for a ride and you can see if it's what you are looking for.
                      Either way good luck and enjoy some quality outdoor time.
                      Aaron Stanley
                      T-10sion
                      the pics are before I put new tires on it.
                      would this bike be good for t3 complete?
                      thanks,
                      tin
                      T3 Complete
                      to my alarm: "quiet b*tch! I know what I have to do every two hr. Argggggg!!!!"

sigpic

Comment

It is a lean steer bike, so I don't know. It worked great for me, but I live on a floating home and just don't use it enough. I suggest finding someone locally and trying one out before buying. I love the lean to steer set up, but I have heard people with high level injuries have problems with it. Maybe some one else one here could give you better advice. I am sure there's plenty of info on handcycles in the vast forum libraries of CC.
                        Good luck to you on your journey!

Comment

Originally posted by T-tension View Post
                          It is a lean steer bike, so I don't know. It worked great for me, but I live on a floating home and just don't use it enough. I suggest finding someone locally and trying one out before buying. I love the lean to steer set up, but I have heard people with high level injuries have problems with it. Maybe some one else one here could give you better advice. I am sure there's plenty of info on hand cycles in the vast forum libraries of CC.
                          Good luck to you on your journey!
                          Hi I got a great bike frh-1 and I really like it. But there is this vet with no legs, that I see on my rides, and he is looking for a bike. I have no idea how the lean steer would work for him, but of course he has all his nerves intack. He has a bit of a buda belly, I wonder if that would get in the way, it sure would on my bike, it would hit the chain. I will tell him about your bike, and see what he thinks. He is in about the best place around here to ride, and I can see he is really thinking about it.

Comment

T/3 is kind of high for a leansteer. you'd be fighting to keep it going straight at slower speeds.

It would be perfect fro a double amp. If he's a vet, service connected or not, the VA may give him a handcycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
                              T/3 is kind of high for a leansteer. you'd be fighting to keep it going straight at slower speeds.

It would be perfect fro a double amp. If he's a vet, service connected or not, the VA may give him a handcycle.
                              I told him about the VA buying hand cycles for vets, but they were not going for it. The VA keep giving him the runaround. They told him that they would get him a loner, if he went and did some race in Southern Calif.

Comment

Working...
                              X