Clintron Air Fluidized Therapy Bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clintron Air Fluidized Therapy Bed

Clinitron At-Home HydroAire Air Fluidized Therapy (AFT) Bed for sale. My son passed away 6 weeks ago and we no longer need this bed. Has been serviced and maintained by Hill Rom on Cape Cod. Approximately 4 years old. Easy-to-use hand control allows patient or care giver to adjust elevation height.
    Utilizes a low air loss head elevation feature that offers two angles, 10º and 40º. The bed is wonderful for anyone who has had flap or stage 4 ulcer.

You can find the marketing material and specifications for this bed at http://www.hill-rom.com/usa/PDF/CTG725.pdf

This bed cost over $60,000 new, I am selling the bed for $20,000 or best reasonable offer. To be honest with you, I need the money to pay my son's funeral expenses.

I can be reached at jdvcgaux@yahoo.com or 508-451-0100. I am located on the south coast of Massachusetts and could possibly help deliver the bed if you are close enough.

Thanks, Jeff V.

Clinitron Bed

Hi Jeff,
    I am very sorry for your loss. I too have a clinitron bed that I would like to sell and was wondering if you had gotten any response and were able to sell the bed.
    thanks,
    JudyR

Originally posted by skytrader View Post
    Clinitron At-Home HydroAire Air Fluidized Therapy (AFT) Bed for sale. My son passed away 6 weeks ago and we no longer need this bed. Has been serviced and maintained by Hill Rom on Cape Cod. Approximately 4 years old. Easy-to-use hand control allows patient or care giver to adjust elevation height.
    Utilizes a low air loss head elevation feature that offers two angles, 10º and 40º. The bed is wonderful for anyone who has had flap or stage 4 ulcer.

You can find the marketing material and specifications for this bed at http://www.hill-rom.com/usa/PDF/CTG725.pdf

This bed cost over $60,000 new, I am selling the bed for $20,000 or best reasonable offer. To be honest with you, I need the money to pay my son's funeral expenses.

I can be reached at jdvcgaux@yahoo.com or 508-451-0100. I am located on the south coast of Massachusetts and could possibly help deliver the bed if you are close enough.

Thanks, Jeff V.

Comment

Working...
    X