Need to sell e-motion and spinergy wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to sell e-motion and spinergy wheels

I have an unused pair (still in box) of 25 inch 12 spoke spinergy wheels for sale. A push rim has never been mounted nor a set of tires. I'm not sure how much they should sell for, please make an offer.

Also I have a pair of e-motion wheels that were used once and show no signs of wear. They come with one pair of batteries which were used once but I'm not sure if they lost any gusto because they've been sitting for two years. Unfortunately, I'll have to keep the charger, so just wheels, pneumatic tires, unscratched silver push rims, and a pair of batteries. I also have top end wheelchair inserts, if you want them. Again, please make an offer. I don't have any photos up yet, but again everything appears pretty much brand-new.

Thanks I hope to hear from you soon.

What kind of Spinergy Wheels are they? Spox, LX, Wire? If they are Spox or LX I'm definitely interested in buying them. Please PM me so we can work out a price.
    "What is the first business of one who studies... To part with self conceit. For it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn what he thinks he already knows." -Epictetus (55-135) Greek Philosopher

Comment

Sounds like they are LX's Cov being that they are 12 spoke.

Comment

These are unused blue light extreme 12 spoke 25" spinergy wheels. I have a bunch of interested parties, but I don't know what to price them at yet. What are they worth? Is $325 a fair price?

Comment

Still available?
          "What is the first business of one who studies... To part with self conceit. For it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn what he thinks he already knows." -Epictetus (55-135) Greek Philosopher

Comment

still available $325 w/ a pair of black tires too. Wana do paypal?

Comment

how about the e-motion....still available?

Comment

Originally posted by s2sgacia View Post
                still available $325 w/ a pair of black tires too. Wana do paypal?
                What kind of tires? Can you send me some pictures please.

Comment

e-motions are still available. $400

Comment

m 12 emotion photo

[ATTACH]38348[/ATTACH]

Comment

I just put the e motions on ebay. Starting bid is $175. Buy now is $375

Comment

E-motions still available?

Comment

Spinergy Wheels

Still got em?

Comment

I've been bad about getting back to your emails. I'm sorry about that. Yes, I still have the Spinergy wheels. No, the e.motion wheel went for only $175 on ebay (they were brand new w/ unused batterise too someone got a killer deal.) I still need to get to spinergy photos posted. again, they're unused and still in the box with the never mounted rim tape.

Comment

Spinergy wheels

Send me pictures and let's work out a deal. I would love em

Comment

Working...
                              X