Need to sell e-motion and spinergy wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal works for me btw.
    "What is the first business of one who studies... To part with self conceit. For it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn what he thinks he already knows." -Epictetus (55-135) Greek Philosopher

Comment

e-motion wheels

Originally posted by s2sgacia View Post
      I have an unused pair (still in box) of 25 inch 12 spoke spinergy wheels for sale. A push rim has never been mounted nor a set of tires. I'm not sure how much they should sell for, please make an offer.

Also I have a pair of e-motion wheels that were used once and show no signs of wear. They come with one pair of batteries which were used once but I'm not sure if they lost any gusto because they've been sitting for two years. Unfortunately, I'll have to keep the charger, so just wheels, pneumatic tires, unscratched silver push rims, and a pair of batteries. I also have top end wheelchair inserts, if you want them. Again, please make an offer. I don't have any photos up yet, but again everything appears pretty much brand-new.

Thanks I hope to hear from you soon.
      I am interested in the e-motion wheels. If they are the right model and they work, I will pay $1,000.00!!!!!

Email me or call 612-345-2085

Thanks.

Mike Duffy

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Duffy View Post
        I am interested in the e-motion wheels. If they are the right model and they work, I will pay $1,000.00!!!!!

Email me or call 612-345-2085

Thanks.

Mike Duffy

Mike look above in the thread the emotion eneded up selling for 175
        What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Comment

do you still have he wheels for sale? if so how much does it take to buy em? thanks

Comment

Working...
          X