Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wheels & such: Frog Legs forks, aluminum hub casters, x-core wheels, sun wheels, shox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheels & such: Frog Legs forks, aluminum hub casters, x-core wheels, sun wheels, shox

alrighty... clearing out the closet. I've got some goodies to sell:

1 set of Frog Legs suspension forks, black, lightly used (about 1 week). Currently the threaded insert is for a Marvel M1 fork stem bolt. You'll need to contact Frog Legs to order a different insert for your chair... easy to swap though.

1 set of 4x1.5" aluminum hub Frog Legs soft roll casters, currently installed on the forks. Used but in great condition.

1 set of 6x1.5" aluminum hub Frog Legs soft roll casters, used, good condition. Great outdoor caster.

1 set of X-Core wheels, 25" (559) with vinyl coated hand rims. Continental mountain bike tires installed. Well used but they have plenty of life yet.

1 set of Sun CR20 wheels, 25" (559) with anodized hand rims. Primo Racer tires installed. Never used.

1 set of Shox solid tires. 25" (559). Black. Never used.

1 set of Hutchinson Python AirLight mountain bike tires, 26x2.0" & folding. Never used. Fits a 25" (559) wheelchair rim. Lightweight & a great outdoor tire.

pricing: make offers & we'll negotiate... I'm a motivated seller
    Last edited by -scott-; 11-13-2010, 02:11 PM.

Frog Legs forks + 4" casters

Comment

6" aluminum hub FL casters

Comment

X-Cores

Comment

Sun CR20s

Comment

Shox tires

Comment

Hutchinson tires

Comment

time to move this stuff.

X-Cores: $115 shipped
                Sun wheels: $90 shipped
                FL forks: $150 shipped
                FL 4x1.5" wheels: $35 shipped
                FL 6x1.5" wheels: $35 shipped

*shipping only included to lower 48 states in the US.
                Last edited by -scott-; 12-02-2010, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Are the sun wheels lighter and better than say spinergy spox's?

Comment

They're not lighter than Spox, no. They're pretty basic wheels.

Comment

How to pay for it?

Comment

Paypal... which serves as a credit card gateway as well (i.e., no Paypal acc't required if you don't have one).

Comment

Originally posted by -scott- View Post
                          They're not lighter than Spox, no. They're pretty basic wheels.
                          Hi Scott, I have the quick release pins(or whatever they are called) from my Spinenergy wheels, will it fit this wheels or will they come with their quick release thiing too? Two of my spokes keep coming out from the hub of one wheel and i'm in bad need of a new hub or used set of wheels for my Quickie Ti.
                          AstrO

Comment

Originally posted by NetoAnAstro View Post
                            Hi Scott, I have the quick release pins(or whatever they are called) from my Spinenergy wheels, will it fit this wheels or will they come with their quick release thiing too? Two of my spokes keep coming out from the hub of one wheel and i'm in bad need of a new hub or used set of wheels for my Quickie Ti.
                            Your axles should fit. That said, I'm not sure of the differences in hub width between these & your Spinergys, if any. That would be the only issue to be aware of, *if* it's even an issue. I don't have axles to include w/ these wheels, but extras can easily be purchased through Sportaid, etc.

Comment

x-cores have been sold!

Comment

Working...
                              X