Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

like new Marvel M1 w/ upgrades & lightly used Rogue wheels... priced to sell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like new Marvel M1 w/ upgrades & lightly used Rogue wheels... priced to sell!

I have a nearly brand new Marvel M1 for sale, hasn't even been pushed a mile. See attached order form for details of what comes stock.

Upgrades: carbon fiber fenders, scissor brakes, transfer handles, FrogLegs 4x1.5" soft roll casters, folding backrest, anti-tips. All are removable.

Carbon fiber seat is adjustable between 14-18" wide, and is effectively 17-18" deep depending on how the backrest is mounted. I can include a 16" deep CF seat pan if needed (lightly used, may need one minor piece of hardware & some epoxy for 2 of the screws for the backrest mount).

Backrest has the standard folding single-post assembly, with a 13x8" carbon fiber back (w/padding). I can include a folding dual-post backrest assembly w/ hardware to mount a different back if needed (you supply the third-party back, drilling holes will be required).

Footrest is 10" wide.

Camber is 4 degrees, can include add'l 2-degree camber tubes if needed.

Rogue wheels are 25" with a stainless flange & have been used, but are still in excellent shape. Handrims are anodized and slightly scratched.

Pump for adjusting the air shock pressure is included.

Color: all black.

Retail ($5995) w/ CF fenders (+$300) + brakes (+$85) + transfer handles (+$85) + 4x1.5" composite soft rolls (+$40) + anti-tippers (+$85) + shock pump (+$40) + folding backrest (+$55) is = $6685.

Asking $3900 + shipping.
    Last edited by -scott-; 09-13-2010, 07:57 AM.

No interest? Price too high? What would you pay for this? Talk to me... I'm happy to negotiate. I just need to move it to a new home... but I want to be fair to both a buyer and me as a seller.

I'll get a few photos soon. The chair is in storage at the moment.

Comment

owh god...why u post this only after i get mt TR...damn....
      walking is OVER-RATED!!!

Broken in August 14th, 2003. T9-L1 complete.

Comment

it's okay to own 2+ chairs at the same time

Comment

it's about the budget. i have my old tilite xc when i'm buying my TR for $4500++.i was like in loooveee with marvel, but price is too high for a new one...now that i've bought the TR, i have no budget for your chair

damn...

wanna swap? my chair is here...
          walking is OVER-RATED!!!

Broken in August 14th, 2003. T9-L1 complete.

Comment

bump.

price drop: $3500.

Comment

another:

Comment

too much moolah for me at the moment but what is the outside width of the rear wheels?

Comment

whatever you want it to be (though I don't know the upper and lower limits off-hand). camber tube settings are adjustable.

I'll measure the chair's width w/ its current settings when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by -scott- View Post
                    whatever you want it to be (though I don't know the upper and lower limits off-hand). camber tube settings are adjustable.

I'll measure the chair's width w/ its current settings when I get home.
                    just wondering, cause my chairs have always been 16" wide w/ 2-3 degree camber. no problem with doorways.

Comment

with it's current setup (handrims set long tab, 4 degree camber, 17" seat width), it's 27" wide.

I don't see how your chairs can only be 16" wide. How wide is your seat?

side note: extra camber tubes and seat pan are no longer available. They're going back to the company as demo components.

Comment

i meant 16" wide seat.

thanks for the measurements. didn't know how wheel width collaborated with marvels adj. seat width. if that makes any sense to ya.

Comment

gotcha.

yup, the true outside width is affected by where the camber tubes are set, how much camber you have, what wheel you use, and how your handrims are mounted... each of which can be fine-tuned on the Marvel.

Comment

i have 2.500 for a new chair
                            if you are interested...

Comment

thanks but no thanks.

this chair would cost $6685 new & has seen almost zero use.

if you can swing $3300 (just under 50%), it's yours.

Comment

Working...
                              X