e motion for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e motion for sale

24" e motion wheels with charger. asking $1000 obo.

Have you got a picture of them?

Comment

some pics...

Comment

reduced to $800

Comment

Was just curious as to why you're selling them, I just got some and absolutely love them!
          Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. .(John Wayne)

Comment

i'm selling because i don't need them anymore. i used them to transition out of my power chair and build up strength. now i am at a point where it is time to move forward without them.

Comment

I wonder if those would work on my Tennis chair to help me get to ball faster? The wheels have a lot of camber on them, don't know if that would screw with the way these work.
              "Life is about how you
              respond to not only the
              challenges you're dealt but
              the challenges you seek...If
              you have no goals, no
              mountains to climb, your
              soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

Originally posted by same_as_before View Post
                i'm selling because i don't need them anymore. i used them to transition out of my power chair and build up strength. now i am at a point where it is time to move forward without them.
                man, I wish I had the cash on me- I could have them off your hands this weekend, and wouldn't even have to ship them.
                An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

i can take a check

Comment

Curt I don't think camber would affect how they work but a good place to find out is at this website. .
                    http://www.frankmobility.com/emotfaq.php
                    If they don't have the information you need in FAQ contact them and they will tell you what you need to know, however there is a special bracket to mount them to the chair I'm not sure whether one bracket is compatible with all chairs or whether you would have to purchase brackets for your particular model of chair.. I have had mine a little over a month it's changed my life around considerably, I'm a quad wishing I was a para and now these rims bring that fantasy a little closer to reality. .lol
                    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. .(John Wayne)

Comment

wouldn't happen to have an extra set of batteries, would ya? i've had my emotions for 4 years with 2 sets of batteries I interchange (so one is always charging), but they seem to have run through their ability to recharge and I can now only get about 2 hours max. im waiting on a new chair + the next gen emotions.. but if you happened to have a set of batteries I would gladly buy them for the interim.

"ιn ѕoмe wayѕ ι love everyтнιng. ιт’ѕ leѕѕ oғ a тнιng тнan 'lιĸe'…leѕѕ dιѕтιncт. leѕѕ…parтιcυlar. ι lιĸe тнιngѕ тнaт ι lιĸe вυт ι love everyтнιng. тнere’ѕ мore cнoιce ιn ‘lιĸe’. вecaυѕe even тнe worѕт тнιngѕ нave тнιngѕ тo love ιn тнeм. ι love тнιngѕ ѕo мυcн ι ғeel lιĸe ι coυld ғloaт away."

Comment

sorry, i only have the one set of batteries.

Comment

Hi there
                          I have a quickie. What kind of chair were you using them on? Also, I just use my same axles with them?
                          Thanks for your time. I am very interested in buying them if they will work for me.
                          Aaron
                          travelstan@yahoo.com
                          503-933-2010

Comment

Aaron,
                            My son has a quickie 2 and had the emotion wheels on them.
                            DavesMom, Diane

Comment

Hiya,

are the wheels sold? lemme know, k?

S

Comment

Working...
                              X