HELP - wanting to buy 2 vans in CA or Nevada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP - wanting to buy 2 vans in CA or Nevada

Last Wednesday I was hit on the drivers side of my van. The other driver was passing on a blind curve in the mountains. He was in my lane when he hit me.

I'm looking for a 80's or 90's van to buy to get around. Must have AC, AUTOMATIC, GOOD TIRES, and be dependable.

I'm also looking to buy a newer van (1999 to 2003). Doesn't have to be adapted but that would be a plus. Low Mileage. My preference Ford E-150 XLT.

My van was pristine. 1999 Ford Van XLT at 40,000,000. Really SUCKS but at least I didn't get killed.

If you have a van for sale PM me.

Thank You
    Lynarrd Skynyrd Lives

In California, the San Francisco Bay area, call Bill Fryckman or Lupe at Mobility Systems in Berkeley, phone 800-943-7333. Bill is a good guy, super honest. He has several used vans for sale in his shop. I was there yesterday and he has a full sized van you might be interested in. Also has several minivans.
    GJ

Comment

Beside adapted van dealers who may have trade-ins available, also check out www.disableddealer.com and put "wheelchair van" into the search feature on eBay.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
      X