Empi 300 pv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Empi 300 pv

I Have an EMPI 300pv thats brand new. Just got it and its not gonna work for me. I have really sensitive skin and me and the devise dont get along , so if your looking for a great unit thats brand new and at a great price. shoot me an offer and im sure we will work something out. Thank you, stay strong and never give up!

Still have the unit? If so, I'd offer $150.

Comment

do you still have the unit I would like to have it ASAP if it is still available. Please let me know. You can e-mail me at anthonylanzone@yahoo.com
      thank you very much,
      Anthony

Comment

Sorry to say I am looking for a fairly new EMPI 300 PV. My daughter had a stroke and this is the latest recommendation for her. Please let me know. Thanks so much.

Comment

Hi: Do you still have the 300 pv Neuromuscular Stimulator EMPI? I would like to buy this if still available. Please reply to WeinBoca2@aol.com. Thank you.

Comment

Empi 300PV

Do you still have the device? Please respond to aljam2@verizon.net.

Comment

EMPI 300PV for sale

I Have an EMPI 300pv thats basically brand new as far as actual use, it does have like 2 small scratches on it but any wear on it is from being in this drawer i keep stuff in actual use is under a week.. Just got it and its not gonna work for me. I have really sensitive skin and me and the devise dont get along , so if your looking for a great unit thats basically new besides very minimal signs of use and at a great price. shoot me an offer and im sure we will work something out. Thank you, stay strong and never give up!
              Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 29 Apr 2013, 9:23 AM. Reason: Right-size photo

Comment

Working...
              X