SuperArm 2000 Lift with extras (CA) $1,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperArm 2000 Lift with extras (CA) $1,500

SuperArm 2000 Wheelchair Lift. This lift was removed from Class C motor home. The extra mount is for installation in a van (from 2001 Ford). I also have a van door closer and companion wheelchair which are included. Tie down sysem and 16X16 wheelchair also set up for the lift is available. I am located in central California.

The SuperArm is simple to install and operate and very reliable. I switched from motorhome to toy hauler and when I sold the motorhome the purchaser was able-bodied and did not want the lift.

$1,500

See SuperArm Lift at http://www.wheelsunlimited.com/superarm.html

Please PM me for more information.

Hey, Is this still available and if so where in central CA are you located?? Thanks!
    Never let life discourage you - everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.

Comment

Lucky:

I PM'd you with details. The lift is in Fresno, CA.

Comment

(Apologies, I registered under a wrong name.)

Hello JBERRY, for our dutch website on stairlifts at www.eigentraplift.nl I'm asking you for permission to use your picture for reference material on wheelchairs/lifts. Hope to hear from you. You can also e-mail me at paul AT eigentraplift.nl

Comment

Please don't delete the post. The lift is still avialable. I am willing to put the lift on a pallet if the buyer can arrange shipment. Make me an offer.

Comment

Is the lift still available?

Comment

Working...
            X