wheelchair friendly home for rent in florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheelchair friendly home for rent in florida

A 3 bedroom 3 bath home is for rent in Northern Florida (Jacksonville, FL). It has a fitness (rehab) room with a therapeutic spa swimming pool and a wheelchair accessible deck. A close drive away from the ocean, close to mall and other recreational places.

The house:

The house is located in secure subdivision with 24 hour security. There is a clubhouse with 2 large pools, playground and tennis courts

Large living room

Kitchen

master bedroom with king sized therapeutic mattress

bedroom

accessible bathroom-raised toilet sit

5x5 accessible roll in shower with rolling chair

The fitness area with pool:

8 x 20 x 4.6 pool for aqua exercises and swimming laps against the powerful jets

Parallel bars which are adjustable (21 feet long)

deck for exercise and relax

The beaches:

Hard sand beach, ideal for rolling and driving. 35 mins from house

A wheelchair accessible fishing pier 15mins from house

Available for long term or short term rent. Also is available with or without furniture.
    If interested please contact: hjarosek@gmail.com

House is a 2 and half hour short drive to Disney World, Universal Studios and Cape Canaveral.
    Transportation is available
    Last edited by hp; 2 Nov 2009, 6:06 PM.

Hi
    how much it costs per month, please

Comment

Its 2,500 per month

if you have anymore questions please email me: hjarosek@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I need more info. abaut "hard sand beach" wher it is ( name for google earth ) how large it is? It is completely available for cars? Please.

Comment

The OP says it is in Jacksonville, Florida. Suggest you communicate via the Private Message function here for more specific information from the OP, or e-mail them directly using the address they posted above.

(KLD)
            The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Klus View Post
              I need more info. abaut "hard sand beach" wher it is ( name for google earth ) how large it is? It is completely available for cars? Please.
              The beach's name is "Huguenot Memorial Park, Florida". The entrance is from FL's A1A road and admission for cars is 3 dollars. The beach is around 2 miles of hard sand which cars drive on. It is accessible for all cars and there are accessible restrooms too.
              Please, if you have anymore questions please email me hjarosek@gmail.com or pm me.

Comment

Greate, Thenks........ O...sorry. Check you PM, I send you another "Thenks" as was suggested to me

Comment

whether it is home, or Rehab Center?

Comment

Originally posted by e.t. View Post
                    whether it is home, or Rehab Center?
                    Sorry, I did not see your post. This is a wheelchair accessible house, we built the
                    addition inc. indoor pool for rehabilitation for our daughter after she sustained SCI,
                    now she is in college out of town.
                    Last edited by hp; 23 Nov 2009, 6:40 PM.

Comment

I wondered ... completely accessible normally means the kitchen too ... which actually didn't look that accessible to me (meaning it would be difficult on my own as I can't wheel under the sink, stovetop, reach the shelves etc).

Besides that, it's a beautiful home!
                      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
                        I wondered ... completely accessible normally means the kitchen too ... which actually didn't look that accessible to me (meaning it would be difficult on my own as I can't wheel under the sink, stovetop, reach the shelves etc).

Besides that, it's a beautiful home!
                        I am sorry but I just noticed your post. The kitchen is not really completely accessible but the counter tops are pretty low, my daughter, who uses a wheelchair is able to prepare meals with no problem.
                        I said the house is wheelchair friendly not completely accessible. Thank for your comment anyway.

Comment

Working...
                        X