For Rent: Wheelchair Accessible House with Accessible Dock-NJ Shore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Rent: Wheelchair Accessible House with Accessible Dock-NJ Shore

Completely wheelchair accessible ranch house in Manahawkin, (StaffordTownship), NJ. 5 minutes from LBI. Newly renovated. Flat, ramp-free entrance. 2,500 square feet. Furnished. Sleeps 8.

Lagoon front home with wheelchair accessible dock, deck and paved backyard. Ideal for disabled boaters and fisherman. Minutes from ManahawkinBay. Check out the Jersey Shore Fishing Season here.

2 bedrooms/2 baths. Oversized bathroom with roll-in shower and deep sink. Smaller bathroom has a low tub and grab-bar. Accessible kitchen with roll-under ceramic cook-top and convection oven. The oven has a pull-out shelf installed underneath. PassPort cabinets (made for wheelchair users) in kitchen and large bathroom. Laundry room with front-loading washer & dryer. Brand new appliances throughout. Hardwood and tile floors. Driveway and large garage.

Available as a weekly or monthly rental year-round.

PM me for rates and to see Photo Album.
    Last edited by nggun; 20 Jan 2009, 5:08 PM.

Photo Album is available on my profile page.

Comment

Avaialbility?

Is this home available for the first week of August and how may I contact you for rates and other information? Thank you.

Comment

Looking to rent

What weeks do you have left this summer (July/August), and what is the weekly rental cost? We are looking for a wheelchair accessible home for my wife, 2 teenage kids, and my brother-in-law who is a quad. Always difficult finding accomodations- please let me know what you have available this summer. If you like, you can call me at 973-697-5351 at our home in West Milford, NJ.
        Dave Smith

Also- you can email me at david.smith@unitedwater.com
        Last edited by DSmith2; 24 May 2009, 8:18 AM. Reason: added email address

Comment

Hi David,
          I emailed you the information.

Comment

Summer Rates

Reply, PM or Email for rates.
            Last edited by nggun; 25 May 2009, 7:16 PM.

Comment

Summer Rates

Rates are in the photo album.

Comment

Your home to Rent

nggun: I am President of Asset-Consultants Associates LLC, and we have been in search of a handicap accessible home with barrier free bathroom for long term rental for a handicap child. We represent the bank that holds the Special Needs Trust for the child. Is there a possibility that you would be interested in renting your home long term? Please email me at mlrobinson@asset-consultants.com, or call me. The parent of the child wants to stay around this area. I appologize for contacting you via your community fourm, however I did not know another way to contact you. I found your rental in a search on the internet. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon.
                Mary L. Robinson
                215-499-3115

Comment

Mary,
                  I sent you an email.

Comment

Is the house available for either of the last two weeks in August?

Comment

Hi-
                      How far in advanced do you take reservations? What are the rates? I could not find the rates in the photo album.
                      Thanks,
                      Stephanie

Comment

Originally posted by hpets24 View Post
                        Hi-
                        How far in advanced do you take reservations? What are the rates? I could not find the rates in the photo album.
                        Thanks,
                        Stephanie
                        Hi Stephanie,

I forgot to put new rates in. It's booked for this summer/fall.
                        If you're interested in next summer, contact me in August and I'll save dates for you. If you reserve it, half the amount is due at the time you reserve plus the security deposit. You can cancel up to a week before with refund. The rates for Summer 2011 are:

$1000/week
                        $3500/month

$100 house-cleaning fee
                        $200 security deposit (refundable)

To contact me directly, email spendnshop@optonline.net
                        and put House in subject line.

I'm sorry I can't help you this summer. I've seen another accessible home for rent in the area. It's on HomeAway at http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p304965

Good luck
                        Last edited by nggun; 27 Jul 2010, 3:48 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Summer Rental Rates 2011

For more information click here.

Rates:
                          $1000 per week
                          $3500 per month
                          $200 Security Deposit

1/2 of your rate is due as deposit when rental agreement is signed. (You can cancel up to one month before with refund.)

The remaining 1/2, and $200 Security Deposit are due two weeks before your arrival.

Last edited by nggun; 9 Oct 2010, 9:58 PM.

Comment

House is listed on HomeAway.com at http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p363973

Comment

Working...
                            X