For Sale: Activeaid Tubby II Foldable Shower Chair & Carry Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Activeaid Tubby II Foldable Shower Chair & Carry Case

Funny thing happened at my house! I have been wanting to buy my husband this travel shower chair since we are taking our first vacation since he was injured very soon. I was telling my parents about it and I guess my Mom was milking me for info (where was I buying it from, etc). Well, I bought it to surprise my husband and so did my parents as a surprise to both of us!! Well, needless to say, we now have two and need only one. We both bought from AllegroMedical and this is a non-returnable item. So.... I have a brand new, never used Tubby II with the carrying case for sale!! Here is the link. For $425, I will ship it for free. PM me with any questions. Thanks

Bump Bump

Comment

If no interest, I am going to put this on ebay. I wanted to check here first. My husband likes his a lot.

Comment

Haven't gotten around to putting this on ebay yet. Any interest?

Comment

Possibly. Have to talk to family first.

Comment

Gina, on Allegro (from your link), they have it priced at $408.00 With carrying case, and ship free for that price. Total price + tax may approximate what you're charging (depending upon area tax rate). Plus, Allegro offers from 5-15 % discounts (special offers given at different times), which may make final cost cheaper than what you're offering.

I thought this could be factoring in on the limited interest/offers you're receiving, and possibly could be considered in what price you set here or ebay.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know! They must have lowered the price since I bought it. I am very willing to accept less than what I paid. Anyone, please feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Comment

wish i could grab it but running short this month.
                John-B

Comment

Well, it might still be here next month...

Comment

where in ga are you? i'm 45 minutes south of atlanta,
                    John-B

Comment

I bet we are close. I am about 30 minutes southeast of Atlanta. Henry County.

Comment

i'm in monroe county.
                        John-B

Comment

Well if you are interested, I am sure that we could meet instead of shipping. Let me know. thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X